News and events
- April 2022 (156 KB)
- 2021-24 Australian Transport Assessment and Planning Work Plan (442 KB)
- December 2021 (213.27 KB)
- September 2021 (135.68 KB)
September 2021 publications
In September 2021, seventeen new or updated guidance documents were released on the ATAP website. A summary report (PDF: 238 KB) lists the documents, and for updated guidance outlines the nature of the amendments.
Public Consultation Process
ATAP has a transparent public consultation process for new or updated material. The process consists of:
- Registered parties are advised via email when the release of draft new or revised material is available for review and comment on the public consultation page.
- Registered parties may review the draft material during the comment period, and email comments and/or feedback to ATAP@infrastructure.gov.au
- All feedback is considered in finalising the material for the next formal approved update of the ATAP Guidelines.